2021 Spartans Beach Volleyball Program
The Spartans Volleyball Club is pleased to announce our Beach Volleyball Program for 2021.
If you have any questions, please contact Mike Gallagher at 506-476-8652.
- Fee: $200/athlete (Payments options listed in the form)
- Program runs for 10 weeks at Willie O'Ree Beach Volleyball Courts
- Includes one session per week (see schedule below)
- Coaching Ratio 1:6
- Six players per court to allow play in Orange and Yellow Alert Phases for Covid-19
- Includes clothing
* Please note VNB Leagues will offer Female and Male leagues on opposite nights (VNB 16U Male League will be Thursdays / VNB 16U Female League will be Mondays) athletes can participate in both programs if desired. Visit the VNB website to register for leagues.
Training Starts the week of June 14th, 2021.
** Please also note that programs can change and are dependent on registration numbers
Monday Evenings at Willie O'Ree Beach Courts
6:00pm 12U / 13U Male (Born 2009 & 2008)
14U Male (Born 2007)
7:30pm 15U / 16U Male (Born 2006 or 2005)
17U / 18U Male (Born 2004 or 2003)
Tuesday Evenings at Bliss Carmen Beach Courts
6:00 11U & 12U Girls
7:30 13U & 14U Girls 2nd Group
Thursday Evenings at Willie O'Ree Beach Courts
6:00pm 14U Female (Born 2007)
13U Female (Born 2008)
7:30pm 17U / 18U Female (Born 2004 or 2003)
15U / 16U Female (Born 2005 or 2006)
Caching staff includes:
Paige Nelmes - Former UNB Athlete and Beach Athlete
Mike Gallagher - Certified Indoor and Beach Coach
Coby Boyle - Holland College Athlete and Coach in training
Seb Doucet - Experience Beach Player and Cégep Limoilou Athlete
Click here for the registration form